Tuition payments may be made by check, cash or credit card online.
Online credit card payments
To pay online, please select the appropriate button below.
Please make checks payable to “Morrow Memorial Preschool (MMPS)” and send or deliver on or before the due dates to:
Morrow Memorial Preschool
600 Ridgewood Road
Maplewood, NJ 07040
Checks may also be left in the Black Mailbox outside the Director’s office.
Payments are to be made directly to the Director and a receipt received. Teachers do not handle tuition payments.
For any questions regarding Tuition Payments, please contact the Treasurer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition policy effective for the 2018-2019 school year:
REGISTRATION AND TUITION POLICIES
- Tuition will be set annually by the Board, based on the number of students enrolled, the number of class sessions per week, and the financial needs of the school.
- A non-refundable registration fee shall be paid at the time of registration. One registration fee of $100 per family, per year will be collected.
- An additional non-refundable deposit of $150 per student is payable at registration and will be divided equally at $50 toward each of the three tuition installments.
- For new students, the March installment will include an additional $50 refundable clean-up fee for each child registered. The clean-up fee will be refunded by check at the end of the child’s tenure at Morrow Memorial Preschool (MMPS) provided the family has participated in a clean-up day each year the child attended MMPS.
- A $100 fine will be charged to a family that fails to perform at a scheduled clean-up day without providing at least 48 hours notice. Should the family not pay the $100 fee, the family will lose the opportunity to register their child and/or siblings at MMPS in the following years. Additionally, each family will be allowed to reschedule their clean up date one time.
- Tuition payments are made in three (3) installments due March 1st, June 15th, and October 1st. Each payment will be 1/3 rd of the annual tuition. The March 1st installment is non-refundable. The Treasurer will send an email to the parents approximately two (2) weeks before each tuition payment is due.
- Tuition may be paid either by check, cash or credit card. Payments by check should be made payable to “Morrow Memorial Preschool (MMPS)” and sent or delivered on or before the above dates to: Morrow Memorial Preschool Attn: Treasurer 600 Ridgewood Road Maplewood, NJ 07040. Payments by check may also be left in the black mailbox outside the Director’s office. Cash payments are to be made directly to the Treasurer and a receipt received. Teachers do not handle tuition payments. Payments by credit card will be done through the MMPS website (www.morrowpreschool.org).
- Payments are considered late if they are submitted after the respective due date. If the March 1st tuition payment is not received by March 15th, the student will forfeit his/her spot at the school. If there is a waiting list, the Director will notify the family that the student has forfeited his/her spot and will begin filling the spot from the waiting list. Waitlisted students must be current with tuition payments in order to keep a spot on waitlist.
- The Treasurer will send written notices of a $25.00 late fee to families with accounts past due. A $25 fee will be billed to the family if the June or October payments are received after the respective due date. This fee will double every two weeks thereafter (i.e. if the payment is received 4 weeks after the due date, the late fee will be $50).
- Families paying tuition in full by June 15th will receive a $100 discount. Families with multiple children enrolled will receive a 5% sibling discount applied to the lower tuition.
- All tuition must be paid current and families must be in compliance with the vaccination policy and background check policy for the child to enter school in September.
- A pro-rated tuition will be considered for students starting school after November 1st of a given school year and will be calculated based on the number of months a student is enrolled. Tuition will not be pro-rated for students starting during the months of September or October of the school year unless the student is unable to start due to a Morrow Memorial Preschool policy (i.e. student is not 2 ½ years old by the start of school).
- Written notice of withdrawal must be given at least four (4) weeks in advance of the student’s last day. This allows the Teacher and Director time to arrange for a replacement student in the class.
Tuition refunds - with the exception of the March tuition installment - for current students are offered only after the request is received in writing four (4) weeks before the student’s last day and the student’s slot in his/her grade is filled. If these conditions are met, 100% of the pro-rated tuition will be given for the refundable portion of tuition received by the school.
Tuition refunds - with the exception of the March tuition installment - for new students withdrawing before the school year begins will be considered if the grade is full and the student’s spot is filled.
- Requests for exceptions to this policy may be presented in writing to the Treasurer for consideration.
- Available spots are to be advertised by MMPS only.
- Scholarships are available to families experiencing severe financial difficulty.