Advanced sign up is required for this event. Please contact our Community Service Board Member, Heather Cruzate: email@example.com
Election Day Bake Sale
Drop off your donations on Monday, Nov. 7 by 1:00 p.m. (Bring to Morrow kitchen, on left side as you enter the preschool.)
You will find sign-up sheets for each class, (outside of each class room). Please fill out with name and what you plan to bring.
Each MMPS family must bring 2 homemade dishes, (or more, if you love to cook and are feeling generous).
● 2 entrées - or - 1 dessert & 1 entrée
○ Best sellers include: BBQ ribs, chili, casseroles, quiches, ethnic foods (Indian,
Moroccan, etc.), lasagna.
● Dishes can be made ahead of time and frozen . They do NOT need to be defrosted.
● Each dish must serve at least 4 people.
● Place perishable items in the refrigerator, frozen items in freezer, baked goods on tables in
● Each item MUST have 2 labels:
○ 1 label with item name and A LIST OF INGREDIENTS (for those with allergies)
○ 1 label with your child’s name and class
● Items should look attractive (wrapped, ribbons, bling).
● You will not get your containers back.
● Wrap brownies, cookies, and smaller muffins in packs of 2’s and 3’s.
Please note this is the one fundraiser of the school year where family participation is mandatory.
Any questions please email: Heather Whittenburg - firstname.lastname@example.org