Rain date: June 9, Friday, from 12 to 2 pm, same location.
Welcome back, families!
Parent-teacher conference for the 3s and Pre-K 5s. Teachers In Service Day for the 4s.
Advanced sign up is required for this event. Please contact our Community Service Board Member, Heather Cruzate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for our Open House on Friday, January 27, from 9:30 to 11 a.m. to learn about our amazing Pre-K 5s program. It's a great opportunity to meet teachers, parents, and get to know more about what makes our program and school so special.
Therapy Dog Presentation and Shelter Dog Biscuit & Toy Making
School closed for Martin Luther King Day.
Welcome back to school Morrow families!
School closed for Christmas vacation.
Join us for our Open House this Saturday, November 19th from 9-11 a.m. to learn about our programs which includes our new partial and non co-op options.
Clean-up Day will be held on November 19, 2016 from 9am-11am.
4’s parent/teacher conference – all classes in session
School is closed on November 10 and 11, 2016 for the NJEA Convention.
Election Day Bake Sale
Drop off your donations on Monday, Nov. 7 by 1:00 p.m. (Bring to Morrow kitchen, on left side as you enter the preschool.)
You will find sign-up sheets for each class, (outside of each class room). Please fill out with name and what you plan to bring.
Each MMPS family must bring 2 homemade dishes, (or more, if you love to cook and are feeling generous).
● 2 entrées - or - 1 dessert & 1 entrée
○ Best sellers include: BBQ ribs, chili, casseroles, quiches, ethnic foods (Indian,
Moroccan, etc.), lasagna.
● Dishes can be made ahead of time and frozen . They do NOT need to be defrosted.
● Each dish must serve at least 4 people.
● Place perishable items in the refrigerator, frozen items in freezer, baked goods on tables in
● Each item MUST have 2 labels:
○ 1 label with item name and A LIST OF INGREDIENTS (for those with allergies)
○ 1 label with your child’s name and class
● Items should look attractive (wrapped, ribbons, bling).
● You will not get your containers back.
● Wrap brownies, cookies, and smaller muffins in packs of 2’s and 3’s.
Please note this is the one fundraiser of the school year where family participation is mandatory.
Any questions please email: Heather Whittenburg - email@example.com
Pre-registration for 2017-2018 school year for current families and alumni/church members.